Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wednesdays Workbench - 14.11.12

Hi Folks,
welcome to the second Wednesdays Workbench, so without further ado lets see what was achieved and whats planned for the coming two weeks:

Millest’s Workbench
The previous two weeks for me were very busy with various weddings however amazingly I managed to achieve all the reading I had promised I would. Completing both "Armored" and "Brotherhood of the Storm" in the first week, "Pariah" just flew from the pages and was completed over two days. In addition Both "The Stomark Massacre" and "With Baited Breath" were listened too, effectively taking me up to 5 "books" in little over a week. I think over the course of the week my hobby commitment fitted in perfectly.
OK so the other "possible" commitment to build tanks didn't get done but in its place I did complete my army painting tracker, a massive spreadsheet that lists all the units i have/want and what stage of progress they are in. This had to be redone after the original was lost, its given me chance to reevaluate what I have and want as well as update it with the newer units, like my cyclops tanks. All in all i personally think ago start for the first work bench, so on to my commitments for this next fortnight.

Workbench commitment
Again this fortnight more reading on the horizon, a task complicated by the wedding of the blogs very own Dan, I have a large number of books, or should I say novellas, to read as below
 
 
 
As you can see a nice little haul, and one I am thankful to eBay for as I couldn't make it to the weekender. Looking forward to cracking on, particularly with the Ciaphas Cain book.

In addition this time I am making the commitment to build and detail both my remaining Chimeras along with spare turrets for them and my existing Chimera, a total of 6 extra turrets. I will also be organising/tidying my hobby cupboard so getting motivated might be easier as at the moment its just a daunting wall of GW boxes! Again though anyone with any Chimera Track guards please let me know as I'm still looking.
Thanks
##########################################


Well that’s it for the first Wednesdays Workbench, check back on 28/11/12 for a round up on what was achieved, hopefully with pics, and plans for the next two weeks.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails