Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Black Crusade 2012 - Plague Marine Models Special Preview

Well folks they are finally complete in all their corroded glory!
 
That's right, the 16 Plague Marines are finally completed and ready to ship out for the Black Crusade Charity Draw as a little something for my followers I thought I would share a sneak peek of the finished beasties with you tonight, prior to more in depth and detailed pictures tomorrow. The 16 Plague Marines were created by Michael from The Resurected Hobbyist and were very "battle scared" I only hope my painting has done them justice.
 
So with out further ado I give you Squad Pestilence and Squad Bilious:
 
 
Not the most revealing I know but there are some bits and peices I want to suprise folks with. Pop back tomorrow for more pictures, info on what I aimed for and the thoughts I had as I painted these guys.
 
Also remember there is still time to head over and contribute to Black Crusade Charity Draw before it closes, only 48 hours left so head on over and contribute, not only will you be supporting a great cause but you could even win these models and many more besides.
 
Thanks and hope you folks like what you see so far.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails