Thursday, December 02, 2010

tanks, Tanks, TANKS, TAAAANKS!?! - Part 2


Finally after a week of Snow, Ice and conditions to make a Valhallan feel chilly in this neck of the woods the votes are finally in with regards to my Tank company. I must say I'm pleased with the results as they are very logical, the result are:

Looks like many of you fine Ladies and Gentlemen share my thought process and have picked my preferred option. So come next month, or maybe January, an order will be going in to Forgeworld for the first of many Tanks, Brass Etch sheets and Cadian bits (my god have mercy on my wallet) now just have to decide which Tank to pick up.

Thanks for your votes folks and hopefully once my paints have defrosted (someone left them in his car) I will get some more painting going on.
So stay tuned!

*pics used without permission, if you are the creator let me know and i will give you a nod on them.

2 comments:

Da Masta Cheef said...

'Drive me closer, I want to hit them with my sword'

Yeah about once an evening, whenever we're riding in our rhino in our Dark Heresy games, I'll hear someone say that.

Millest said...

you mean your not meant to do that? dammit!

Related Posts with Thumbnails