Back again so soon, after all my excitement I thought I better get on and get these up before I loose momentum so here are this weeks Five Finds:
- JP over on the Artic Templars Blog has created an awesome and intimidating looking Furioso Librarian Dreadnought that is well worth checking out here.
- Next more updates on Les Bursley's spectacular Astorath WIP are up on Awesome Paint job, a must for any painting fan.
- Black Matt over at his Black Legion Blog has a superb set of pics on his freehand painted Blood Angels Death Company Rhino/Razorback - the freehand on the RB is subtle but its there if you look.
- b.smoove on A Gentleman's Ones has a great recipe and tutorial for painting black on large expanses of cloth.
- Finally SC Mike has a frugal and unique take on creating your own Banewolf, an interesting and fun conversion using wholly recycled parts.