Here is this weeks Friday 5 Finds!
- An excellent guide on how to paint Desert Marpat in the 28mm scale (also links to Temperate Marpat and ACU are on the page) by Darkwing over at Arcadia Prime.
- A step by step guide to converting set-back Chimeras by SandWyrm over at The Back 40k
- Pictures of two examples of nicely weathered and painted DKOK Centaurs by The Gungrave over at A Guardsman's Guide to Glory.
- Examples of some nice Platoon Command Squads with some simple Cadian conversions that make them stand out by Sidestreaker over at the Byzantum Empire.
- A simple and well painted Blood Angels Sanguinary Priest in Terminator Armour by Crosser Modelling over at the Crosser Modelling blog.