This challenge is to create a Terminator Armoured Character of your choice for an article and vote on the Millest's Mediocre Meanderings blog. Voting will be Mid June and another invite and article will be sent out for that. The Prizes are very basic I am afraid, first and most importantly is blagging rights, but secondly there will be a prize of £10 for the winner (this will be via paypal unless there is a specific store you would like a voucher for)
Rules for the challenge:
- Model must be codex legal - basically if that codex gives you the option to use Terminator Armour you can use it - and yes I am including all Forgeworld books, especially the Horus Heresy book, when i say that!
- Model must be in Terminator Armour only - Any kind of Terminator armour is suitable - That includes all FW and HH variants :)
- Any character can be included and used, the only stipulation is that they are in Terminator armour.
- Name you want to be known by on the blog
- Picture of the bits you'll be using or completed model if no bits pics are possible - where complete models are submitted a bits list must be included (unless of course it is a stock model with no conversion work).
- Any other details you would like including in your initial article (this can include links to your own blog)
The deadline for submission of your starting entry is:
all entries can be passed to me using the contact MMM links on the pages here and should have "Terminator armour challenge entry" as the subject. eventually i will get the Facebook details sorted for this.
- Name you want to be known by on the blog from your original entry
- minimum of two pictures of your model, no more than 8 pictures.
- which codex or FW book the model is from and the entry it covers
- A bits list for any converted models
- Any additional details such as the Name of your character if you have it, background or modelling and modelling information you would like to be included with your entry. (this can include links to your own blog)