Friday, November 19, 2010

Blog News - The one where they clear the Old for the New!!

Hi Folks This week there has not been any progress in the world of Warhammer 40000 for me! Real life sucks as does starting work at 3 am til 4 pm, but needs must.

In lieu of painting and modelling though I have decided to have a spring clean of the hobby room and have decided to part ways with a huge number of Warhammer (both 40,000 and Fantasy) books as well as sort through and clear out some of my older White Dwarf Magazines and Inferno magazines.

I know its a bit of a plug but hell I need to fund my addition to all things 40k! Besides its my blog :) For those of you interested the Warhammer Fantasy books, the Mordheim rulebook, Warhammer Quest and some 40k buts and pieces can all be found on my EBay page here:
Millests Misc Sales!!

If anyone is interested in some of the white dwarfs they are all UK versions and I have most from 170 through to 276 as well as Inferno magazine issues 3, 4 and 5. If you are interested let me know and via email (on the left of the blog) and I will send you the list and details.

hope to have some more painting soon and hopefully some more funds to get some more Cadians and Vehicles ready for more work!

Thanks for taking the time to browse through this post.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails