Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Blog News - Happy 100th Post!!

Well folks its here!
The day I did not envisage is here, the blog has finally hit 100 posts! so in celebration here are some stats from the last 6 months or so! Since I implemented the resurrection of the blog and the counter in May, they say on the blog we have had:
  • 14000+ hits
  • Visitors from 59 countries worldwide to date
  • 33 Followers, plus an unknown number of RSS subscribers (if anyone knows how to find out let me know)
  • 100 posts including the celebratory one!
  • 50 comments!
  • an average page time of 4+ minutes!
  • the five biggest visitors are USA, UK, Canada, Germany and Australia, with the USA leading the way with a clear 743 visits this month alone!
All I can say is WOW to you all! I never knew my random thoughts were so interesting and I hope over the next few posts to see the blog grow, people contributing or asking for articles and most importantly to give you guys what you want, when you want it!

It seems as well that news has reached higher realms and we are now famous:
OK, bad and cheesy I know, However I'm extremely pleased everyone enjoys the blog so much. So please keep reading and enjoying and most importantly for being loyal and coming back I want to wish you all a big:
THANK YOU!!! 

2 comments:

Papa JJ said...

Congratulations, Millest! Looks like the Queen has good tastes in blogs. ; ) Best wishes on the next 100 posts, keep up the good work!

Deadmeat said...

Congrats on the 100 posts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails