Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Imperial Armour 9 Badab War & Sabbat Worlds Anthology

Well folks despite a shocking few days at work it seems that today is an exciting day after all! I returned home not only to find the Sabbat Worlds anthology from the Black Library on my mat but also my copy of the Imperial Armour 9! First impressions are they look great and I'm looking forward to reading them (shame I'm a third of the way through Hunt for Voldorius and I'm away this weekend but still their time will come!) and as always the books have a great finish.
Once they were unpacked and all dribbled over I have had a flick through them both. Sabbat Worlds looks like a rip roaring collection of different stories from all around the Sabbat Worlds area, most importantly there is not just one Ghosts story, but two! So that looks good. Plenty of other good stuff from Nick Kyme and the like.
Then had a quick flick through the Imperial Armour 9, some interesting sections, lots and lots of fluff as well as some great colour schemes and details on iconography, however the most pleasing thing for me was this:

Yep, I've been lucky enough to get it signed again! That means if I remember rightly that so far I'm fully signed on all my FW books, including aeronautica. As I know I'm not going to get much chance to read this for a few days and I suspect I'm lucky enough to be amongst the first few to get it here is a picture of the contents page and if anything on it interests you or you would like to know more let me know and I'll see what information I can give you (however I wont copy pages as I wouldnt want to breach GW copyright) so here it is:

Enjoy and let me know if there is anything you'd like to know.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails