Friday, March 18, 2011

A Tale of Three Gamers - The super early vacation update! - Week 4

Hi Folks,

as you have probably guessed by the title I will be away for the next week so rather then leave you guys gasping I have decided to put a place holder post up and give the guys access to the MMM photobucket account, so that when tuesday comes around they will be able to post up the pics of their models and you guys wont miss out. Obviously with me being away there will be no update from me, however all being well week 5 update should be good!

so with out further ado here are the links for Tuesday:



please feel free to comment in the comments section and let me know if they dont upload as promised ;)
Enjoy in advance!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For anyone actually paying attention, my piccies for this week have been put up! Lots of assembly and uncercoating for me!

Jono x

Related Posts with Thumbnails