Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Blog News and Shamless Ebay Plug

Hi Folks
just a quick note that over the next few days there will be some changes to the tabs at the top and their content, I'm looking to consolodate some of the options and shrink down their content (think subpages). I will also be adding some new Labels to posts, so please keep an eye out.
Once everything is live it would be great if you could let me know what you think of the changes. Also please let me know if there are any changes I havent made that you might like.

Secondly, please keep an eye out from some more TOFG news and information coming soon.

Finally to help fun my hobbies and plastic habit I've decided to have a small clear out, theres Figures, FW, DVDs and Lego. Odd collection I know!
Many items have gone via Buy It Now already but there are some nice bits left, so please check them out here:
http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/the-inqusitor

Thanks and enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails