Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Go Hard or Go Home - RT Terminators and Dreadnought on the horizon

Latest gatherings for the Rogue Trader or early 40,000 force are here and despite one slight issue, I appear to have lost a thunder hammer and can't find a replacement, the elites are in the house.

The large collection of terminators and a second Dreadnought now give me some flexibility in what I can field and they hopefully add some punch to the force

I know there are more than a squad of five but there are some extras to add some more options in

cyclone missile launcher for some long range fun and games

storm bolter and chain fist, because you cant go wrong with them.

Sergeant armed with a power sword, because classic load outs are the way forward

basic trooper again with power fist and storm bolter

Heavy flamer and chain fist, used to be one of my favourite loads

Assault cannon, because your really have to get some spinning barrels of death

Thunder hammer and storm shield for either a sergeant or just fun, shame I lost the hammer and can't find another one.

This one I am very please with, this is my Terminator Captain complete with his digital weapons power fist, this is likely to be the only bare headed model in my force!

Finally a second dreadnought to add to the list, weirdly lots of stuff seems to be coming along in twos as you should see later in the week with what should be the last reveal post

so those are my elites choices, I'm still stumped as to what to use or how to do an assault squad but that can wait.

3 comments:

Zerstoren said...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Warhammer-40k-Space-Marine-Rogue-Trader-Marine-Assault-Squad-/261761245327? Certainly not cheap (or mine hehehe no self promotion here) but something like this is what immediately springs to mind, Millest.

Swelter said...

Looking good! This is a fun project to follow. The second Dread will certainly add some spice to the final reveal!

Millest said...

cheers CJ will look in to those, have to see what spares I have as well. thanks for the link.

thanks swelter, hopefully get some of the last bits in the post this week and get the lots sorted and modelled up ready for some pigmentation

Related Posts with Thumbnails