Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Millest’s Monthly Workbench - Febuary Commitment

Millest’s Monthly Workbench - Febuary Commitment

So after last months success I intend to keep up the pace this month and expand the armour and airsoft gear.

Workbench commitment for January 2013
So once again this month we have the tanks! I have a total of 4 Russes to build and magnatise. These are all Alpha pattern Forgeworld russes with the appropriate turrets, although I have 5 turrets as I plan to convert one for my commissar. In addition I have plastic Turrets as extras for them all to allow for some fun and games.
So this months commitment consists of the following:
  • Build 4 x Leman Russ
  • Build Additional Exterminator turrets
  • Build Additional Russ turrets
  • paint and reassemble mich
Overall i think a manageable goal so please do keep an eye on the blog for progress over the coming weeks.
Thanks

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails