Thursday, October 01, 2015

Like a Phoenix - The 1313th rises again!

So after my stripping experience (I'm still finding notes in my underwear) and in preparation to our road trip to Nottingham in just over a week I have dusted off the 1313th and have started working on a few models towards my 500pt force. Here are some sneak peeks before they get some paint, once finished and back from Nottingham I will get proper pictures up because I don't want my opponent to know too much.


things are moving forward at least and hopefully once painted it looks like I will actually have achieved a goal on my project tracker - only 4 years after it was conceived!!!

3 comments:

greggles said...

Congrats on the upcoming goal :). You should let slip false information to your opponent :)

Zzzzzz said...

More Guard !

Esp for the disinformation war.

Millest said...

he already thinks its going to be nothing but armour, fingers crossed his 7 man gk army scatters when it deep strikes :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails