Friday, June 21, 2013

The Terminator Armour Open Challenge - Completed Submission 4

Details of entry 4 for the Terminator challenge, including the pre-painting picture:

Name: Millest
Model Details: This model is intended as my own inquisitor and will be following the colour scheme of my current interigator from my imperial guard force.
Parts list: commander culln body and arms, Abaddons storm bolter, GK head, GK force staff, GK pads, some brass etc possible and green stuff
Pre-Paint Picture:
 
Completed Pictures:
 






Notes: Firstly apologies for the bad flash picture at the end but thought it worth it to try and show more detail to the model. I quite enjoyed working on this model, like chris this was the first time i have used the new paints and i must say lahmian medium is my new best friend! The changes themselves were simple enough, with the hand and headswaps, getting the brass etch places proved tricky as it kept dropping off but all said and done it looks great and is a nice solid inquisitor to lead my future armies.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice looking simple convertion. Great model, I'm doing the him for my blood angels one of these days.
I like the =I= and the blue white scheme.

Millest said...

Thanks mate. Wanted to tie him in to my existing interrogator and to do something different to the red and black that is usually associate with the inquisition

Dan said...

Great paint job Dave as normal. Just love this pose, enough said. Good luck

Related Posts with Thumbnails