Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Wednesdays Workbench - 31.10.12

Welcome to the newest article on the blog. This article is a two weekly update of the things I and my compatriots (if I can convince them to sign up) plan on achieving hobby wise over the coming two weeks. This isn’t a commitment and something that we will be held accountable too it’s more a way of documenting our plans and acting as motivation towards. The Workbench covers everything from painting and modelling to reading and building lists, if its hobby related and something noteworthy it makes it to the work bench.

So now on to my inaugural Wednesdays Workbench Roundup:


Millest’s Workbench
The next two weeks for me are very busy with various weddings, work and other duties but I intend to crack on with many projects. First up I intend to crack on with “Brotherhood of the Storm” this arrived yesterday and as you can see looks awesome:
 
I did worry on opening that there might be no text inside after seeing this:
 
But suffice to say 4 chapters in the book is interesting as hell and is making me like the White Scars, a chapter/legion I haven’t really ever paid much attention too. More to follow on completion.

This week also saw the arrival of Pariah and a break from 40k for me in the form of Armored (there’s a U in there but for some reason these jokers haven’t included it) a compilation of Power Armour stories not set in the 40k universe, I intend to crack on with these but can’t guarantee finishing them.
In terms of physical hobbying I plan on getting two chimeras started this next week, I may also get some of my other chimera based tanks assembled, however still looking for track guards so any help would be appreciated.

##########################################

Well that’s it for the first Wednesdays Workbench, check back on 14/11/12 for a round up on what was achieved, hopefully with pics, and plans for the next two weeks.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails